Mrs Hannah Cobb
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02146
I am a newly qualified counsellor having passed the Chrysalis Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I am working towards my BACP registration as my course wasn't recognised by BACP.
I work as a Sign Language Interpreter with Deaf people in a mental health setting.
- Qualifications & ExperienceCACDP BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER 1997
Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills Dip Hyp CS 2015
Chrysalis Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip PC 2016
Chrysalis Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC 2017
Safeguarding trained and have had training in Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken