Miss Emma Wallen
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02086
I am a Psychotherapist and Counsellor located in Streatham, South London.
If this is your first time seeking therapy, don't be afraid. Even I have been where you are, therapy is not just for those with mental illnesses, we all at some point, require adequate support. It helps to get that from a trained professional...plus,its a bonus if they have a nice smile :)
My experience over the years has spanned an array of understanding for diversity which is why my warmth and character helps to open up even the most reluctant clients. I am patient, ethical and experienced but most importantly, I don't judge, so give me a call or drop an email and I'll get back to you within the day.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a Postgraduate, Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Accredited by the National Counselling Society and furthering my proficiency, I am a Registrant member with the BACP (British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists)
I qualified as an Integrative Couples Therapist at Human Givens College undertaking a practical master class in 2017.
Specialist training in Addiction, trauma and Alcoholism with CGL.
Continued professional development certificate in clinical assessment, high risk management and risk assessment with The Awareness Centre
2014 - 2017
I received my Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling at Chrysalis Training Institute.
I obtained in my specialist area as a Counsellor/Clinical Hypnotherapist a Higher Certificate in Counselling Skills and a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy in 2014.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken