Miss Dilys Codrington
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01721
Is it time to make some changes..?
Are you finding living as you are a struggle..?
Perhaps you just need to work through a feeling, thought or behaviour.
Whatever brings you to therapy finding someone you are comfortable with is a great way to start.
I pride myself in my professional yet relaxed approach to helping you address what you feel needs addressing.
Trained in Intergrative Psychotherapy means I have the luxury of drawing from many approaches and theories to create the unique plan of action for you.
I believe that every client is a unique human-being and deserves the non-judgemental approach that best suits them.
Call or text me for more information and to book your free consultation on 07780801532.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Adv. Dip PC)
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Dip PC)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp PC)
Diploma in EMDR with Hypnosis.
Trained by OSARCC in support for survivors of sexual violence and abuse and their supporters.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken