Mrs Alison Isaacs
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01382
Is anxiety a problem for you? Would you like to feel calmer, less stressed and sleep better?
Perhaps you want to make positive changes in your life but don’t know where to start, or learn how to say no, be more assertive and kinder to yourself.
Would you like to be able to relax and laugh more?
Do you put yourself down & criticise yourself, struggle to make decisions or feel confused by your feelings and relationships?
Counselling with me can help you. It’s the best self-care ever and can help you gain the confidence you need to feel better about yourself, reduce your stress and anxiety, explore your feelings and understand why you react to things in the way you do.
- Qualifications & ExperienceOct 2013 - Nov 2014 - The Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - Dip Hyp CS
Nov 2014 - Dec 2015 - The Chrysalis Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - Dip PC
Jan 2016 - Dec 2017 - The Chrysalis Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Prof Dip PC
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Young people and children
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken