Mr Gary Taylor
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01286
Hi. Thank you for looking.
Change is inevitable and can be frightening and upsetting. Counselling helps you to implement and navigate change, manage emotion and learn ways to cope with whatever difficulty life has given you.
I have been privileged to assist people with this for many years and in addition to private practice I see clients on behalf of Northern Ireland's leading mental health charity.
I work integratively and will use all of my experience, learning and skill to ensure that you will receive the best care that I can possibly give. To further that aim I continuously update my skills with further training and supervision.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAQA Certificate in Counselling Skills.
AQA Advanced Diploma in Counselling (L4).
AQA Higher diploma in counselling Practice (L5).
Cruse bereavement training.
Accredited member of the National Counselling Society and a registered member of the British Association of Counsellers and Psychotherapists.
I have worked with Cruse Bereavement Care and Lifeline and am working with Inspire (Niamh Carecall).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken