Mrs Jeanette Benson
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01070
Hello and thank you for visiting my page.
My name is Jeanette Benson and I am a psychotherapist working in Leeds ( Rodley), offering psychotherapy and counselling for adults and young adults.
I offer a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment where you can talk about your feelings, thoughts and behaviours while exploring your emotions.
Together, we can work to manage your worries and look at ways to improve your life with the ultimate aim of improving your well being and in turn, enabling you to lead a fuller and more satisfying life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in hypnotherapy
Virtual gastric band hypnotherapy
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken