Mrs Cindy Collick
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00569
I am a qualified & experienced Counsellor and Play Therapist, who is committed to providing counselling in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I work individually with both adults and children on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
I offer and facilitate support groups for women suffering with Post or Ante Natal Depression in addition to individual counselling.
Therapeutic Play & Art Therapy is used where necessary.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Person Centred Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken