Mrs Sharon Branagh
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00320
Congratulations on taking the first step to getting :
A Confidential and professional service
No judgements as to where you are at or why.
Honest and caring approach.
Over 25 years experience and qualified in a wide range of holistic psychotherapeutic interventions to help make change possible.
Learn techniques to help you take back control of your life
A bit about how it works...
I offer a free 15 minute telephone consultation so give me a call - It's a really good way for you to see if I am the right person for you, and for me to hear a bit about you and how we can work together.
Then, we can arrange a first appointment / initial consultation at a time that is suitable for us both. I have a practise in Gloucester, do home visits and via skype / online.
On your first appointment, there are a few questionnaire type forms to fill in which provide me with some details about yourself. All notes are kept confidential and in line with Data Protection and insurance requirements. Depending on what is required, we will agree how many sessions are needed and plan regular reviews so we can monitor your progress.
If you have any queries at all, just give me a ring. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePsychotherapeutic Counselling
E.F.T (emotional freedom technique) tapping
Time Line Therapy
Mind Calm Coach
Body Calm Meditation Coach
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken