Mrs Nikki White
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00234
Have you tried therapy before and still feel you haven't dealt with the real issue?
Then try something different.
I offer a different kind of therapy whereby we don't just talk about the problem we fix the problem. Using my extensive knowledge and experience I can help you be free from the past and live the life you deserve ........happy, confident and in control.
I specialise in stress, anxiety and depression. I believe in finding the best therapy for you. I am trained in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, CBT, NLP, Inner Child Therapy, Weight Loss Therapy to name a few and I can assure you that you WILL feel a difference in a very short time with me.
No long winded months and months of therapy is needed.
You are not alone. Whatever you have come to this site to seek help for, you have come to the right place. Don't put it off any longer, you deserve to be happy and now is the time. I have helped many many people and I can help you too.
Call or email me now and take that first step to a happier you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have been extensively trained in a wide range of therapies so I have many 'tools in the toolbox' to be able to help you.
One size definitely doesn't fit all when it comes to therapy, which is why I am continually attending training courses to help me to understand just how the mind works and further my understanding.
I am fully qualified and have Diploma's in:
* Counselling Skills
* Psychotherapeutic Counselling
* Advanced Psychotherapeutic Counselling
* Hypnotherapy and Hypno-analysis
* CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
* NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programmming)
* Psychoanalytical Therapy
* Person Centered Therapy
I have also completed further training in:
* Rapid Hypnosis (Achieve deep hypnosis in less than three minutes)
* Kinetic Shift
* Transactional Analysis
* Inner child Therapy
* Discovering and changing limiting beliefs
* Smoking cessation
* Hypno-gastric Band weight loss surgery
* Understanding the mind and body connection when dealing with stress and trauma
As a Registered Member of The National Counselling Society, I abide by their strict Code of Ethics.
I aim to offer the best possible service to my clients, so regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses to further my knowledge and understanding.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken