Miss Gönül Hussein
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: GH00P11
Previously for the past ten years I have worked with teenagers and young adults as a tutor and schools & Foundation Learning Co-ordinator. Helping to re-integrate disaffected young people and adults back into education and work.
A qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society, I work with a variety of approaches to help with many issues such as stress, grief and loss, relationship problems, abuse, self-harm and anger management. I provide a confidential, safe environment and a warm, non-judgemental perspective to suit my client's needs.
A Registered Practitioner with the British Complimentary Medicine Association I also offer a variety of complimentary therapies, such as Reiki, Angelic Reiki, Indian Head Massage and Ear Candling to help relieve stress and restore inner balance.
As a Master Angelic Reiki Practioner I teach Angelic Reiki Levels 1-4. I deliver training for Mindfulness for Mental Wellbeing and Mindfulness Practice through Meditation Workshops.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvance Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Initial Post Professional Award in Person Centred Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken