Mr Dean Parsons
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: DP00P01
Location: Wickham Market
In 2018, I celebrated 10 years of my psychotherapy services being established in beautiful Suffolk. I have been working in the field of Mental Health for almost two decades. With senior roles spanning the Charity Sector, Local Government and the NHS, I am a fully qualified and accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist with over 70 courses in qualifications and specialist training achieved so far. You can be assured of the highest standard of care.
With this strong background, I am also a Clinical Supervisor and on the Approved Supervisors register of the National Counselling Society; ensuring safe, ethical, clinical and legal standards are upheld.
I am committed to Continuing Professional Development.
I offer a confidential and friendly service and actively uphold the standards of Equal Opportunities.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy and an Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
In fact, I actually have over 70 qualifications and specialist training courses; far too many to list in this small space.
Please see my web site for a full list:
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken