Miss Donna Maddox
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: DM00P06
I am an experienced counsellor and supervisor. My practice is based in Fleet Hampshire, easily accessed from M3, Fleet Railway Station, there is parking if travelling by car.
I am an integrative counsellor, and specialise in working with Trauma, Abuse and Dissociation. I also work with those struggling with anxiety, depression, stress, self harm, low self esteem. For more information please visit my website. donnamaddoxcounselling.co.uk
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a BA (Hons) in Theology and Counselling.
Certificate in Counselling Supervision
Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling.
I have over 10 years experience as a counsellor.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken