Mrs Clare Scudds
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: BS00P03
I am an accredited counsellor with experience of working with clients with a wide range of backgrounds, ages, races and difficulties. My aim is to provide a safe, caring environment where clients can feel accepted and supported.
Having worked as a youth worker prior to training as a counsellor, I am able to bring that experience to working with young people in a counselling setting.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced diploma in Christian counselling.
I am an integrative counsellor, using different approaches as relevant and helpful for each individual client.
Experience of working within an agency and in private practice with a variety of clients since 2008.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken