Mrs Ann Shepherd
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: AS00P10
Location: St Neots
I have a high level of experience working with people suffering from low self-esteem and anxiety, relationship issues and a bereavement.
Counselling helps to work through many life challenges including depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and stress.
I am able to work with a variety of different apporaches such as person centred, transactional analysis and Cognitive Behavioural therapy.
I have worked in a high school working with pupils aged between 11-18 years old on a wide range of issues.
I have worked as a counsellor for Cambridgeshire consultancy in counselling since April 2012.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy - August 2008
Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - January 2010
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - November 2010
Assessment Training September 2010
Child Protection Training level 1 -October 2010
Cruse training - November 2010
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken