Mr Alistair Mulcaster
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: AM00P12
I am passionate about helping people, I welcome people from all backgrounds.
The pace of modern living affects us all and taking time to care for ourselves is important.
My work is centred on the needs of the client and I am happy to complete short or long term commitments to therapy.
I have over fifteen years of experience looking at a wide range of psychological issues.
I employ a method of finding solutions using a mix of psychological approaches, I firmly believe we are all different and no two cases are the same.
I am also trained in body-focused work and use Reiki with some of the presented conditions.
I hold a strong interest in the eastern traditions of living and values.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Society of NLP and Colour therapist
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sporting performance
- Languages Spoken