Miss Natasha Louise Poulsom
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07868
Hi and Thank you for visiting my profile. My name is Natasha and I am a Counsellor that works with an Integrative Style.
I believe that life can indeed be tough and that we all need someone to talk too and help support us to deal with life’s difficulties.
I can provide an environment that is friendly and safe to help you explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours without any fear of judgement.
I can help deepen you awareness of self and help you to gain perspective on what you are going through.
I have 10 years experience within the counselling field and have extensive knowledge of working with a range of different issues such as depression, post traumatic stress disorder, relationship issues, attachment issues, obsessive compulsive disorder, self esteem issues, self harm, abuse, divorce, confidence issues and bereavement.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Level 4 Integrative Counselling
AQA Level 3 Counselling
AQA level 2 in Counselling Skills
I have also done extensive further training including Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training and Mental Health First Aid Training.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken