Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06940
Hello, my name is Ian Saunders and I am an integrative counsellor. For the last 12 years I have worked extensively in the field of addiction specialising in substance misuse. Clients have come to me with many different and varied underlying issues that have prevented them living rewarding fulfilling lives. During my 12 years as a counsellor I have gained a lot of experience supporting clients from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. I have worked with clients who have presented with challenges including: Depression, various forms of childhood abuse, anger, low self esteem, boundary issues, relationship issues, lack of confidence, identity issues and guilt and shame. This is not an exhaustive list. If you feel I could be of help to you, please don't hesitate in making contact to discuss the next step forward.
- Qualifications & ExperienceIntegrative counsellor. Diploma.
Personal coach. Diploma.
Depression counselling. Diploma.
Accredited registrant National Counselling Society.
Full member International Society of Professional Counsellors.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken