Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03701
Fully qualified Integrative, Psycho-Therapeutic Counsellor and Hypnotherapist working in the Medway and Maidstone area.
Accredited Member of both the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society.
(Further details can be found on my website www.maximinding.co.uk)
- Qualifications & ExperienceI believe the most important qualification i have to date is life skills and the fact i've lived a life that's exposed me to many things. My humanistic approach to understanding your current situation helps to build and strengthen real, genuine rapport and empathy to know that you're being heard and supported as you explore your path through life's challenges, without being just as another number, or another statistic.
Psycho-therapeutic Counselling (AdvDip)
Counselling Skills & Theory (Dip CST)
Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS)
Counselling Children & Adolescents (O.A. Dip)
Experienced in working with but not limited to:
Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Phobias.
Bereavement, (both Adult and Child survivors)
Trauma (PTSD, Childhood Trauma)
Habitual Behaviors & Addictions
Low self esteem, self confidence, Self worth.
*This is just an overview, so contact me direct for further information about your specific requirement.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken