Mrs Joanne McQuillan
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03364
I am an integrative counsellor qualified and experienced working with adults, children and young people.
I also offer ASD Legobased Play Therapy.
Alongside private client work, I am an associate counsellor for MindWise, Relate NI and Counsellor/Trainer for TT Training Academy.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFdSc Counselling and Psychotherapy
PQ Diploma Children and Young People Counselling
PQ Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
ASD Legobased Play Therapy
Diploma Autism Awareness
Various cpd training courses including PTSD, self harm, suicidal ideation, personality disorders, bereavement/loss, trauma, sandtray therapy, meditation, mindfulness, anxiety and depression.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken