Mr Thomas Huber
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-02932
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Young and highly experienced accredited counselling.
I run a small but successful practice as well as directorship of Junction10 CIC.
The majority of my work centres around adolescents and young adults. Within this I also conduct family sessions on both a 1-1 and group basis. I also have lots of experience working in addictions/substance misuse for clients of all ages.
Our counselling is professional,authentic,honest and highly adaptable. There really is no other service like us in the Suffolk area. With multiple statutory contracts under my belt I've a proven track record,references and see myself as part of an exciting new wave of innovative young therapists.
- Qualifications & ExperienceTom Huber Acc Dip
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken