Miss Natalia Zelena
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02091
I am a qualified counselor experienced in working with adults, young people and children.
I focus on using a therapeutic relationship to help you explore your concerns and issues. I have the belief that my clients have the fullest capacity to heal themselves given the right support and environment.
I am also working as a volunteering counsellor for a children's mental health charity.
I have a current enhanced DBS to work with children and young people.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken