· A qualified counsellor
· Looking to further your career prospects
· Interested in being part of a dedicate team
YMCA Trinity Group is soon to launch THERAPY+, a new service that provides customers with a choice of solutions for better well-being. These include Telephone, Skype & face-to-face counselling, alternative therapies and specialist therapies – all within a supportive structure of the highest customer care.
In return for your time and expertise, YMCA Trinity Group will provide you with:
· Group Clinical Supervision (including on-going access to our Clinical Advisor)
· Multiple CPD opportunities
· Best Practice Forums for Safeguarding & Skills-Sharing
· Career-boosting experience in client-work
· Countable hours towards Accreditation
· A friendly and supportive team ethos
Therapeutic work will be predominantly evening-based, and may require flexibility and responsiveness to client need. If you are interested in working as part of a close-knit team to deliver the very best in customer care, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications will be 30th November 2017. Interviews will take place as suitable applications are received. Spaces in the new service are limited and therefore we recommend submitting your applications as soon as possible in order to guarantee that they can be considered.